Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ohh..What a day~~

Salam ppl.Hello.Guess what? I just realised on something.There are too many things I have to cover for next week and the next next week.Yes, I'm going back..Most probably on the 30th of July...Ohhh...Can't wait..Miss everything in Malaysia.lalala...=D..But to reach the time, I have to face too many things in a too little time...Hmmm...There's no use to sigh now.That is what student should do rite..Accept it and just follow the track and sure u'll be fine..:)..(i'm calming myself now.)..Regarding the unsettled things.
  • PRACTICAL PHYSIO.
  • PRACTICAL HISTO
  • VIVA PHYSIO.
  • ANATOMY SPOTTERS
  • SDL.(the most common thing to do apart from PBL.;p)
  • Last but not least, THE BLOCK EXAMS for all three subjects.
Yes! Keep reminding myself to study,finish the things on time and focus.No more daydreaming or what so ever.There's no use of angan2 indah lagi.Just focus and set the aim.=)..I'll make sure I'll score better than previous block.InsyaAllah.So, fi3, put more efforts yeah dear. But I have a confession to be made.I love this block! There are many improvement I found in this block compared to the previous one.Heee....Proud of myself.Lalalala...=p...As what ppl keep reminding me.A quote that I think we are familiar with.

HARI INI LEBIH BAIK DARI SEMALAM.
ESOK LEBIH BAIK DARI HARI INI.

Now I realise the meaning behind the quote..Haaa...At last..heee.....Ohh...Talking about going back, actually the worst part is that, I can't celebrate Raya with my family..:(..Since we are going to start class at 31 AUGUST 2009, we have to be here before the stated date.Yes.The stated date.Remember ppl what dat is that? What? Hari Merdeka? Yesss...Soo true...Hmm...But still one more special day for me.The day when I will soon turn to 20.I repeat..Twenty.ohhooo..What a 'test' for me...Yes..A so-called mature girl surely can face all this...-_-...Ohhooo....Yeah...me getting mature like mature chylomicrons.(what a nice example fi3.tahniah.U applied Biochemistry here.Dr Ullas and Dr Chandrika surely proud of u.=*..lol!)......Getting mature.Proud to hear that.Mak surely proud to hear that.so as my abah.Hmm...my friends too, I guess...Fi3 will never goin to be sooo bllluurrr nemore ppl! hee...=)
Tink that's all for now.Till we meet again.ahaakkss..^_^..

4 comments:

oyop said...

bukannye makin mature...tapi makin tua ok...sekian,terima kasih....

fi3lina said...

elehh....mierull...ni kes jeles la nihh...ko tu dah berkurun dah jadi 20..hahahha...:DDD

fara anak abah said...

kawan2.
ak lg mude dr kowg sume..
yeppi3!!=p

fi3lina said...

haaa.,,,
sudahh...minah nih dah perasan muda plak dah...
adeeehh...heee...
(^_^)

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...