Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tah~

Am I too bad?

Am I?

Am I supposed to just shut up if everything goes wrong?

Don't I have the right to say too?

Am I fated to face all this alone?

Am I??

Should I just follow what they say?

Should I just entertain them when they need me and leave them when they don't even care about me?

Hmm....

Fitri, please be strong.

Focus dear.

Focus.

Tomorrow is physio's exam.

Ohh, one more thing, am I fated to be hurted and heal all the wounds by my own?

Am I??

Tired.with.all.those.things.T.T


5 comments:

fara anak abah said...

ak slalu je kot dsakitkan ati pas2 pjuk dr sndr...
da bese da..
bnd2 cmni r wt kte mkin mtured..
bak kata mak ko,
`kte kne r jd popuan y blh bdr ats kaki sndr..`
kan3??=)

oyop said...

sape saketkn ati ko??
akoo ea?? *both faraheen n fi3*
hehe..
bak kate rohill....
"ala....gurau2 jek...gurau sket2 pon x leh ke??susah la kalo camnie...hahahaha"

oyop said...

sape saketkn ati ko??
akoo ke?? *utk both faraheen n fi3*
so..di kesempatan ini...
bak kate rohil....
'ala...gurau2 jek..gurau sket2 pon xkn x leh....susah la kalo camnie..."
hahahaha

fara anak abah said...

not u la b..hek3=p

fi3lina said...

hehe...btw..thanks guys.:)...yeah la tu..gurau2 je...hee..:D.ohh..thanks fara..^_^..thanks gk kt mierul..xD

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...