Sunday, January 15, 2012

birthday mak.

Happy Birthday, Mak. I love you so much!!! You are the best mother on Earth. :))). I'm proud to be your daughter. May Allah s.w.t bless u.

MOGA DIBERKATI UMUR DAN DIMURAHKAN REZEKI.

Mak dan abah:)


Second of all, I finally finished my 3 hours of practical. At last, the car is moving. :P

Third of all,  I just found this video. Interesting. Paris, Je T'aime.:) 
 

That's all. 

Notes:

"I didn't mean to make you annoyed with me,

I didn't mean to prevent you from doing what you like

I am not mean like that:(

I didn't mean to force you

But, I just wanna let you know that I care for you way too much

I just can't see if you are hurting

I can't resist seeing the pain in your eyes

Please understand that, love

But, whatever it is, I know I am nobody yet to you

I can't ask you to follow my wish

I can't I really can't
Your decision is yours truly not me

One last sentence, please take care of yourself if you don't want to see my eyes leak again like 

now.

Ya Allah, Engkau Yang Maha Mengetahui dan Maha Penyayang.

Tabahkan hati kami, kuatkan semangat kami, redha lah jiwa ini untuk menerima apa jua dugaan buat kami

Supaya kami sentiasa bersyukur dan masih yakin apa pun yang terjadi ada hikmahnya. 

Amin.


No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...