Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Caffeine.

Damn it. I just woke up. And again I peeped outside through my window, it is raining. Still. Yeaah not my fault I had this excessive sleep. :p. But, I should not waste my time now. I should geared up back again. Gotta make some coffee and clear my room a bit.

You know what, lately I am a caffeinated girl, the one who is caffeine-addict. I don't know what is the reason, but everytime I have a cup of nescafe usually, I will feel energetic as ever. Actually , the reason is the caffeine la kan. Hahaha. Okay, chiow, a long listed learning objectives should be covered. :)

Selamat study to those who is reading this, and currently a student like me, no matter what course you are in now. Best of luck:)

belajarlah sampai ke negeri China( note: Bukan Paris okehhh;p)

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...