Friday, April 1, 2011

Hey, there.:)
I guess you all know that today is our first day posting. But, differently, our groups (F1 and F2) have BLS class and examination first, at the library. Owh, btw, BLS stands for Basic Life Support. I guess you know what it is. It is all about how we manage the situation about a person found to be cardiac arrested or stops breathing. Basically, we gotta do CPR which stands for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. It is actually different for adults or infants. It was nice to learn about that, cause you'll never know you maybe one day are caught in the situation. If you have this basic knowledge, at least, one life can survive. :) Apart from that, we were taught to do one technique known as Heimlich's Maneuver in choking. I couldn't snap pictures during the time cz I came late. Hee. So sorry to you guys. :)

Anyway, I would like to congratulate MMMC team who won over MIJM in football match. 10-0. Pergh. You guys are SUPER SUPERB! :D Congratulations. :))))  Congratulations, Bingo. You are not that bad huh. Hahahahaha.

Mr. Adam. My adik .:)
Owh, one more thing to be updated. I have a plan this weekend. Some mysterious plans, so just wait and see. Haha. :D and to my younger brother, Adam, Happy birthday!! You are already 16 years old. Study hard if you really wish to be a pilot one day, Love you so mucho. =)


No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...