Thursday, April 14, 2011

I don't know where to start. you too

A foot note at the end of the table
Untouched, with zillions of dusts and dirt
The writing gets faded and grayish
The number-wise sequences are seen
Mind is thinking, body is opposing,
Which one is to be done in prior to the others?
All are to-do-lists,
All are you-die-if-you-put-them-aside lists,
All are you-are-lazy-if you-ignore -lists,
But, still, ignorance is a sign of laziness
So, please don't ignore.

*In the mood of settling important things which are truly messed up these few days, because of I don't know the reasons kinda thing*
*Get the list and get started, girl!*

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...