Saturday, March 31, 2012

free medical-check up

Salam. How's everybody? I'm back again. Yeah, not so long actually, since the last time I blogged. Today was the last day of my 8- hours driving classes and it has come to the end. Suprisingly, tomorrow, I am going to have 'Driving Pre-test' which is conducted just before the JPJ test, to evaluate whether you have reach to a level that, you can sit for the JPJ test before obtaining the true car license. I am a bit nervous actually, even I have practised it so many times, well it is just normal actually but yeah, still I can't eliminate the feeling from me now. It just happened. I've told Bam about this, then he suggested that I just stayed calm, because let's say if I am fated to be failed, then just repeat the test, no need to worry much. Actually, he was right, why thinking so hard, because, it wouldn't change anything, once fail, you have two, three, four and infinity's opportunities to re-do the test. What you just need to do is just, prepare for the money then take the exam, that's it not more than that. It's not that I pray that I fail, it's just better to think of the worst. What I pray now is, I hope everything goes well, for the pre test and also the true JPJ test later, which I am not sure about the date yet. Good luck, Nurul Fitrilina. :)

Anyway, just to let you know, I just came back from the free medical check-up done in my college, specifically at the Dental Building, which is the tallest building in the MMMC. I've checked my weight, height, BMI, blood pressure and also the glucose level.

  • weight: 52 kg
  • height: 167 cm, old time I checked was 165cm. I've grown up?;p
  • BMI: calculate it by yourself if you care but I guess you don't. :D
  • Blood pressure: 116/ 68 mm Hg
  • Glucose level: 5.7 mmol/L



 They were all normal. Then, I was counselled by the senior medical student, and there were few advices that he gave.

  • go for exercises, at least 3 times a week in a duration of 30 minutes each, which I have stopped doing it for the past 2 months. 

  • Go and check for the CVD screening when I have time at the nearest KK( Klinik Kesihatan). Well, CVD stands for cardiovascular disease.

  • He noticed a slight pallor on my palms and lower palpebral conjunctiva. Maybe this is results from the blood donation that day. ( Owh, forget to mention, I donated blood that day and my blood type is B+ve. Weeewit. ;p)

  • That's all. 

Yeah, and that's all. Let's study for commed. Good luck:)


No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...