Friday, March 23, 2012

wishes left as wishes.

At the end of the day, when it is said to be midnight, is the only time I've got the chance to talk to you. Very very late. Up to 1200am in the morning, can extend more than that. That's the moment I've waited for the whole day everyday. I even started to count till I reach that moment. I was super- joy super excited. But, when the time comes, it isn't as expected. I wish you to tell me the whole day stories, but you don't. To ask you about your stories, is too mean, you might be tired to tell me the stories, I should have known that. And now it is already 1.04am. Midnight already and you have gone to sleep. my eyes still wide opened, hoping you would be there, laughing and telling me the stories, even a small bit of simple stories I don't mind to listen because I love you. I really do. And now, I am alone, wishes just left as wishes. Good night, world. :)

No comments:

Hurt

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t  well, hello. Here I am again. Just recovered from Covid 19 infection Cat 2A about 3 weeks ago. My husband, my parent...